Friday, May 16, 2014

Blog 11

     This week me and my partner discussed what we will do in the future for our project. We agreed on posting more videos even though I haven't posted one. I basically failed this project. We don't know how we will do it for the presentation but we will do our best. We met after school to just talk about our project and how we will present. My partner is doing an outstanding job with the project but I still keep on lagging.
     Despite the fact that I really didn't do anything, I will still cooperate and try not upset my English teacher during our final presentation. We plan to meet tomorrow to to either discuss how we will present or maybe we will do any videos. Anyways I found this video that seemed incredible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrnOnnzYLU4  
     It really is random and really doesn't count anything up to this point but I just found it fascinating.


No comments:

Post a Comment