Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week 3-20% project

     This week there was a college fair in the Anaheim Convention Center. Basically, a lot of colleges go and give out information about their schools and other general info. It's really helpful for thinking about which ones you may apply to later on.
     Anyways, I took my two young cousins, Yahel and Jasmine, so they can get a general idea of what college they might dream to go. They're like 6 and 8. The purpose was for them to start doing well in school in order to achieve this dream even though they're still a long way from it. I don't want them to not care of their education or their future. It's a great way to start from the beginning. I mean they live in Santa Ana where students tend to not care about school like their two older brothers who wouldn't bother to teach them the anything. I'm glad that I took them so they can change their perspective of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment