Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Week 5-20% project

     After thinking about my project I decided it wasn't a good idea to continue it. At first I didn't know what to do. After Mr. Lee suggested that I should join Gustavo's and Jesse's group, I did. There project was to make workout videos. Although, they told me to get in shape first in order to do them. I was quite excited to get this project underway. I thought that it wouldn't be that easy though. The  next day I started working out, well, continued working out. I will need to start exercising more from now on. It's quite an interesting project. For now we will just exercise. Later on, we will eventually meet up and make some videos. I still don't know what kind of workouts we will do or when but we will be ready to do them. I hope this really works out and we accomplish are goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment